Dubai, also spelled Dubayy, city and capital of the emirate of Dubai, one of the affluent of the seven emirates that represent the alliance of the United Arab .There are additional museums in Dubai & in bordering emirates that offers the important intuition into the past history & growth of the city and the United Arab Emirates. The city of Dubai is a megalopolis of entrepot, seashore & skyscrapers, where big business takes place alongside sun-seeking exploration. Dubai is moderately crime-free places where administrative organization and candor to business have inspired astounding growth.
- The unmatched Burj Khalifa view can be taken in from not one but two observations decks – the two-storey At the Top on the 124th and 125th floors, as well as the world’s highest observation deck.
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is home to thousands of aquatic animals, comprising over 140 species. Education at Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo includes diverse programmes for schools, guests and community education.
- Want to experience something unimaginable in Dubai? Ski Dubai offers you a majestic snow and ice wonder world right in the middle of desert surroundings. Endure the winter chills with your family, friends, or beloved here and collect several extraordinary moments.
- The Dubai Fountain is the largest choreographed fountain show in the world, covering an area of 8 acres of land. It is set in the Burj Khalifa Lake, downtown Dubai city.
- Have you ever been to a floral wonderland where there are mighty floral displays which makes you fall in love with them? If not, Dubai Miracle Gardens is the next place for you to dwell in your winter break.