About Pathology and Clinical Practice
- Home |
- About Pathology and Clinical Practice
Welcome To Our PATHOLOGY EXPO 2023!
I am honored and delighted to invite you to participate in the "International Conference and Expo on Pathology and Clinical Practice," which will be held in London, UK, on October 25–26, 2023. The chance to report, exchange, and talk about scientific issues, discoveries, and worries in this area and brings together domain researchers, authorities, professors, pathologists, business representatives, postdoctoral fellows, and students from throughout the world.
The market research report on pathology provides a clear picture on various business sectors in the field of recent development of devices. Digital Pathology Market size is projected to reach USD 1742.7 million by 2028, from USD 729 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 13.1% during 2022-2028.
Major factors driving the growth of Digital Pathology Market are:
The growing uses of digital pathology in drug development and companion diagnostics, as well as the increasing use of digital pathology to increase lab efficiency, are all driving the growth of the digital pathology market.The digital pathology market is quickly gaining traction as a tried-and-true technology, with specific support for education, tissue-based research, medication development, and human pathology practise all around the world. It's a breakthrough dedicated to lowering laboratory costs, increasing operational efficiency, increasing production, and enhancing treatment decisions and patient care.
· Research Institute of Molecular Pathology
· Royal College of Pathologists
· Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia
· International Academy of Pathology
· International Society of Dermatopathology
· Intersociety Council for Pathology Information
· Berkshire Surrey Pathology Service
· British Neuropathological Society
· Abu Kabir Forensic Institute
· Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists
· American Association of Neuropathologists
· American Osteopathic Board of Pathology
· American Society for Clinical Pathology
· American Society for Cytotechnology
· American Society for Investigative Pathology
· American Society of Cytopathology
· Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Bangladesh
· Association for Molecular Pathology
· Pathological Society
· Pathological Society of London
· Pathology Partnership